Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Questions about Las Palmas - Security over Easter weekend

Need help?
Members Help

Security over Easter weekend
Guest_

Not sure if anyone else was visiting over Easter weekend....what a nightmare!  Visitors double parking and on the grass areas, NUMEROUS visitors without wristbands, renters with dogs, LOUD music until 6AM and quads and ATV's at 1:30am, all with plenty of security watching!  I'm very disappointed Susan Goeke, Grande 301

Posted on: 3/25/2008 10:06am

Re: Security over Easter weekend
Guest_
This year was the same as last year, security let the renters have the run of the place. Aside from the rhino driving down to the beach on the sidewalk I was most dissappointed in the early morning crap they let everyone get away with. This included 1/2 sticks going off by the main pool, loud music at sunrise, trash every where and the list just goes on. I did not make it down until Friday morning, my wife said Thursday night was so loud none of the 4 other people including herself slept, all night.

Posted on: 3/26/2008 6:57pm

Guest_

As a owner we have learned we never go down there on Easter Holiday....It is one of the biggest holidays and the place is full of renters and so id month of Sept. so we try to enjoy our paradise when the rental market is low season....like during the week.....now 4th of july ,thanksgiving and christmas has been nice in the past...

Posted on: 3/31/2008 7:06am

Henry Zissel

So where is any response from Dolphin Beach, Jerry Little, etc. This is the third Easter that the company has had to prepare for spring break and this Easter week and weekend.                                                      

This is absurd that we have to put up with this BS.

The other resorts DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN. The guards on johnny on the spot.

Granted, this is a very busy time for the resorts, but they know what will happen. Why were the guards doing nothing?

I expect someone from the rental agency or the HOA to address this issue to us, the owners, on the website.

Let's see how long it takes for some kind of an answer.

I am still waiting for an explanation from Jerry Little about the new telephone and internet charges. I have sent him three emails over two months, no answer?

I am not impressed at all with his company or the rental company. So what happened over Easter does not surprise me. Is that not why we have security. To prevent this kind of situation.

Cindy Mabry

Posted on: 3/31/2008 8:10am

Guest_
Hi Cindy, you can wait forever to hear from Jerry Little.  He doesn't answer to any e-mails that people suggest or try to contact him.  I'm still trying to get some answers about how we are going to handle the internet system.  My wife and I think that if anyone needs that service should have to pay around $1 a day for the use of it.  That really is not asking too much.  I wrote to Jerry and Hiram and no one answers me.  So if anyone out there has any suggestions please let us know.   Carl & June Danweber -Bonita 603-A

Posted on: 3/31/2008 12:50pm

Sandee Bennett

We did see fireworks being set off in the Grande parking lot at all hours.   please send an email to the Board and Francisco - voicing your concern.   This is not good.  

Sandee Bennett Bonita 403B

Posted on: 4/1/2008 9:00am