Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Rentals - New Years Eve

Need help?
Members Help

New Years Eve
Guest_
Just had to share my wonderful time on New Years Eve dealing with a group of renters. As I am leaving the elevator to go back to my condo I come across 2 young men urinating on the wall outside my front door. My wife who had come out side earlier to see what all the yelling and cursing was about had made it there about 30 seconds before me and was in the middle of a "discussion" with one of the young men who had just completed urinating. In ther drunken state they tried to tell us they were staying at Las Palomas and had been trying to get into the unit next door but the girls they were with had misplaced the keys and had left to go find them. To make a long story short as they were getting on the elevator they had to tell me they would be back to "kick my Axx". We informed security and the front desk. The man at the front desk told us he would evict them immediatly which they did. Thanks to the Team at Las Palmas for taking care of it's owners. I just wish we could give the renters an IQ test before they were handed the keys to our lives. Wishful thinking !!!!

Posted on: 1/5/2007 4:37am

New Years Eve
Henry Zissel
Gary Which unit were these guys renting? Henry

Posted on: 1/6/2007 6:56pm

New Years Eve
Guest_
Baja 505

Posted on: 1/7/2007 5:33am

New Years Eve
Sandee Bennett
Not our unit, but we did have some guests in ours - Baja 402 - and that would not have been a very pretty incident for them. Thank you for taking action and we will definitely send a note to the Las Palmas rental office commending their prompt action. Thank you, Sandee Bennett/Dave Sardella

Posted on: 1/8/2007 8:03am