Polls

Search

Discussions - Bonita Square News - Lack of Response

Need help?
Members Help

(1) 2 »

Lack of Response
Guest_
Has anyone else experienced a lack of response to maintenance requests? ( Bonita) I have emailed the Maintenance Office several times to address a repair and then followed it up on my last visit with a written request. I also requested Francisco's help. So far I have heard nothing. Is it just me? The only time I have been successful in getting things fixed was when either Cliff or Hiram ran interference for me. Cotyblue1

Posted on: 4/11/2006 8:01pm

Lack of Response
Guest_
Hi, If you rent out your condo I have had good luck e-mailing Jerry who is the head of the rental agency. If not, I would go to Cliff or Hiram too. Hope this helps., Lindac

Posted on: 4/16/2006 4:18pm

Lack of Response
Guest_
Lindac Thank you so much for your response to my inquiry. I do not rent out my unit so Jerry would be of little help I would suspect. Does anyone know the "chain of command" within the maintenance area? I know Ruben Romo is the supervisor, but who does he report to at Las Palmas as he has not got back with me either. Thanks again Cotyblue1

Posted on: 4/17/2006 7:46am

Lack of Response
Sandee Bennett
Not sure who does what? - we reported our garbage disposal about 3 different times - from almost the time we closed on our condo (Bonita 403B) we wanted it to be replaced because it was all rusted and would stop working, but they just kept telling us it worked. Well, now we got charged ($5 cost not the issue) from the rental company to get it working after a renter complained. We shouldn't have to use Hiram or Cliff. We should be getting results from Francisco. Keep trying. Sandee Bennett/David Sardella

Posted on: 4/17/2006 9:25am

Lack of Response
Guest_
DOES ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION ON SELLING SHARES IN YOUR UNIT. WE WOULD LIKE TO SELL 1 TO 3 SHARES, RATHER THAN RENT. IF YOU HAVE INFO ON THIS PROCESS PLEASE E MAL DEM3655@MSN.COM. THANKS, DOUG

Posted on: 4/20/2006 8:34am

Lack of Response
Henry Zissel
I find it quite interesting that so many of else have problems with responses. Again, I ask does anyone other that our little group of homeowners read these emails. We certainly do not get the feeling that they read this forum or are too concerned about our complaints. I do not always like to sound like the doomsayer, but the place is really starting to show some wear and tear and if can not even reach the board, what good are they???

Posted on: 4/21/2006 10:15am

Lack of Response
Joe & Corey Noriega
What about being very vocal about the maintenece issues down in the clubhouse while they are trying to sell Playa Azul to people???This is what we do. If we have problems with this "smaller resort" how will they ever be able to manage a larger one??

Posted on: 4/24/2006 9:11am

Lack of Response
Guest_
Hi Henry, I don't think that you're alone on this issue. Sometimes when I e-mail about problems in our condo i don't get replies either. It seems to me that whom ever you send an e-mail they just ignore it. We usually have to call someone at their 800 number and give a message to the person or it goes directly to the answering machine. Then they still don't call back. I have a problem with Jerry Little on this one. The screen door going to the patio was damaged to our condo and was torn and put in backwards. I was billed for $ 10 to fix it. That should have been paid for by the renter or the renting service if the don't catch the renter who did the damage. And Jerry Little is trying to tell us that is wear and tear. But we know better what wear & tear really is. Every time we go to our condo we always find something that is damaged. Sometime i have to repair somethings myself. Carl

Posted on: 4/24/2006 9:26am

Lack of Response
Guest_
One more thing on this issue, you are right there is Cliff and Hiram that are very helpful. They are sort of caught in between and try to help us out. Loren tries at time but likes to concentrate on the rentals........Carl

Posted on: 4/24/2006 9:40am

Lack of Response
Guest_
It is me again, thanks for all of the responses regarding the Maintenance issues. One particular response mentioned something about an 800 number that one can call. Would you please give me that number as I was unaware of any number that can be called to reach them? Since my initial post, I have continually tried to get someone from the Office to respond and still have not been successful. In frustration, I emailed Fransico to furnish me with the addresses of the HOA Board as I would like to bring this matter to their attention.( I know that there was information sent out sometime ago regarding a salary survey and performance reviews for staff) and I would like to have some imput as to performance. Francsico has not gotten back to me either. The wall is cracking on my balcony and I want to get someone to repair it. It appears to be a legitimate issue to me. If someone can give me the phone number I will try this route too. Thanks Ron Kelley

Posted on: 4/24/2006 9:56am

(1) 2 »