Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Questions about Las Palmas - Real Estate

Need help?
Members Help

Real Estate
Henry Zissel
Who is managing the real estate section of the LP web site. I know for a fact that there are condos at Las Palmas that are listed for sale with local realtors in RP. Why are these lisings not posted on our site? The listings that are posted on the Las Palmas site are somewhat old and have all been sold. How do we get current on what is for sale in the complex? Thanks in advance for answers?

Posted on: 8/8/2005 12:55pm

Real Estate
Guest_
I have been "managing" the real estate section of the web site. I am certain there are many units listed that I do not know about. If you or anyone else can tell me a simple way of finding out the details, I would be glad to post them. The only way I know if a unit is for sale is if someone tells me. The 2 Villas are listed by Heidi Wosak. She is actually a member of the website and keeps me posted on the status of the 2 units she has listed. Correct, the Condominium listings on the site are old and each one shows the status "Sold". I could remove them but thought owners might find it interesting to see what was listed and the asking price, even if they are old. I tried working with the Villas Bonitas sales people for the unsold units but the status changed almost daily and the only way I could find out was to go to the office and ask - way too much work. If owners, when selling, would mention to the realtor about the website, it would then be up to the owner/agent to decide if they wanted us to post the information. Personally, I think it would work better for everyone if the owners listing units would use one or at least one of a few local realtors but I don't know how we can control that. Any suggestions? Thank you GH Robins

Posted on: 8/8/2005 5:29pm