Las Palmas Owners

Loginname:
Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Questions about Puerto Penasco - Food!!

Need help?
Members Help

Food!!
Guest_
Hello, Me and my familly have been looking around for good restruants(S?) Does anyone know of any? We have gone to a few in Old Port, Friendly Dolphin, both near the lighthouse (took forever to find the road up there) and some right on the water... Mainly places with good seafood (oysters, clams).

Posted on: 3/28/2005 10:58am

Food!!
Guest_
Try Senor Shrimp 2 in the Port above the shrimp and fish vendors. Try the whole fried flounder for 2 personas it is terrific. Also the y have great shrimp and lobster dishes. Try them all. The place looks like it would have bad food but don't let the decor fool you

Posted on: 3/29/2005 5:57am

Food!!
Sandee Bennett
Dave and I eat at Senor Shrimp 2 - can recommend their shrimp quesadea. Also if you don't wait to fight the old port crowd try some of the food fares around Plaza Las Glorias. Dave/Sandee Baja 402/Bonita 403B

Posted on: 4/4/2005 9:36am

Food!!
Guest_Guest
The Sonoran Grill at the Sonoran on Sandy Beach. The pizza is excellent. And the new Agave Grill at the Princessa are both great places for a good quick dinner. Chicken fingers are really good at the Agave.

Posted on: 4/4/2005 10:44am

Food!!
Guest_
thanks for the replies... i will try and get my parents to go to senior shrimp... i know exactly what u r talking about... we go to play to the left of it... forget what its called, cept it has the word flavor and i think color in it??

Posted on: 4/7/2005 8:27pm