Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Rentals - Repairs in Condo Bonita - 603-A

Need help?
Members Help

Repairs in Condo Bonita - 603-A
Guest_
Currently we our renting out our condo.  Yes we are in the renters pool.  The last 2 statements and that would be For December and January.  They state the work that was done in our unit.  We were there to check on our condo in February and the items that they said they fixed were not in our condo.  So we are getting billed for them when work is not done in our condo.  I had a maintenance person check out a transformer that was  replaced in our condo.  He said that our condo doesn't have a transformer. He said the transformers were installed in the Baja building. So they must have billed us for that by mistake. Now they also billed us for repairing the front door handle which we had no problem with the door handle.  Now Januarys statement says that a toilet seat was replace.  I put a new one in the pervious year.  When we were there we seen that it was the same one that I had replaced it with.  But we were charged for a new one at the cost of $ 39.70. They also said they fixed a leg on the master bed.  We had flipped the mattress and we did not see any repair work that was done there either. That bill came to $70.20.  We tried to call Jerry Little and he did receive an e-mail of the copies and he doesn't call us back.  Also we called America she had talked with my wife, but never called us back. 
I do hope that everyone out there is checking their monthly statements to see if they are correct.
Are you having any problem trying to contact anyone to fix these problems?
Carl & June Danweber
Bonita 603 - A

Posted on: 2/23/2008 1:49pm

Re: Repairs in Condo Bonita - 603-A
Sandee Bennett

We own Bonita 403B and had NO rentals for Dec, Jan and only 3 days in Feb so not much needed repair.  Dave and I try to stay at our condo at least once a month to check things out - usually our concern is the vertical blinds - guess renters don't know how to use them.   I am sure if the repairs were not performed in your unit that you will be reimbursed.  You need to send Jerry another e-mail and when you are at Las Palmas show America your unit and that the work was not done.  Maybe the renters should be paying if the damage is being done while it is rented?   We think that before the renter checks out the unit should be inspected.

Hope to see you some time.

Sandee Bennett/Dave Sardella

Posted on: 2/25/2008 8:15am