Las Palmas Owners

Loginname:
Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Grande News - How does the shared ownership work?

Need help?
Members Help

How does the shared ownership work?
Guest_
I was hoping someone could give me some details on how the shared ownership program is structured. How many weeks per member? How do you pick your weeks? Are they fixed or can you change them every year? thanks in advance. Gary

Posted on: 9/8/2006 7:01am

Henry Zissel
Gary I think Shannon Viola in the HOA office in Gilbert knows and handles all of the shared owner info. She might be your best bet to get all of your answers. If you need her number I can probably find it. Let me know. Take care, Henry

Posted on: 9/8/2006 9:59am

Guest_
Thanks Henry. if you have it available I would appreciate it. Gary

Posted on: 9/8/2006 2:06pm

Henry Zissel
Gary Shannon Viola's number is 480-497-6004. If that does not work let me know and I will find another number. Take care Henry

Posted on: 9/8/2006 4:48pm

Guest_
I am one of the fractional owners in Grande 403. Henry if you want to learn more about ownership in LP fractional unit or in the new complex by Sypet please give me a call before you sign any paperwork. It's still a good deal, but the documentation you sign needs major revisions to protect your interest and investment. The LLP wording is the problem. You can contact me at 480-633-0439 after 5 pm Greg Anderson

Posted on: 9/11/2006 7:28am