Polls

Search

Discussions - Delphin Square News - Moving in

Need help?
Members Help

(1) 2 »

Moving in
Guest_
wondering if anyone is scheduled to move in end of May? I know some may be closing soon, we can't until end of June. Anyone know condition at move in, ready to bring in furniture or need good cleaning first???

Posted on: 5/1/2005 7:23am

Moving in
Guest_Guest
Are you able to close at end of June? We are in the same boat. Are planning to move in July 1st!

Posted on: 5/2/2005 10:34am

Moving in
Guest_
Yes, apparently our unit could be done sooner as we're on ground floor, but our work schedule doesn't allow us down there til June26th...getting anxious, but wondering if we need to spend a day or two mopping, dusting, etc. before moving in beds, etc...thanks

Posted on: 5/2/2005 2:24pm

Moving in
Guest_
We are closing on May 27. Our interior designer is moving our furniture in and decorating the weekend of May 14.

Posted on: 5/3/2005 1:44pm

Moving in
Guest_
Who did you use for interiors anf furnishings?

Posted on: 5/3/2005 4:14pm

Moving in
Guest_
Shannon Viola her website is www.rockypointfurniture.com I would highly recommend her.

Posted on: 5/3/2005 5:24pm

Moving in
Guest_
At least one couple closed and took possession yesterday. GHR

Posted on: 5/18/2005 4:50pm

Moving in
Guest_Guest
We in 601 & 701 close next week and are hoping to bring some stuff down.We are in the middle of moving up here so our plate is full. The majority of our move will be the end of June and we will spend the first couple of weeks of July down there. We are looking forward to finally having our condo, hitting the swim up bar and meeting other owners! All is looking great at Las Palmas and a huge thanks to Graham for all the gallery pictures that kept us updated. Joe & Corey Noriega 601 Steve & Susan Clark 701

Posted on: 5/18/2005 5:26pm

Moving in
Catherine Thompson
Hi! I'm glad to hear people are actually moving in. I'm hoping to close early in June and move late June. Does anyone know of a mover in Tucson who will move some furniture down there for me? I got some information on the procedure from the Mexican Consulate. Seems fairly straightforward. Has anyone run into any problems? Looking forward to meeting all of you! Cathy Thompson, D703A

Posted on: 5/20/2005 10:54am

Moving in
Guest_
I closed on dolphin 403A yesterday. it was easy and very little needed to be fixed, just some minor touch up. Ruben and Team did a great job. garyd

Posted on: 5/20/2005 5:32pm

(1) 2 »