Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Questions about Puerto Penasco - RP Activities

Need help?
Members Help

RP Activities
Guest_Guest
I have a large group coming down for Memorial Weekend and some would like to do some snorkeling. If anyone has done this there, could you tell me how it was and what company you would recommend to go with. Also, if you have any other ideas on activities to do I would appreciate it. JN D-601

Posted on: 4/25/2005 7:26am

RP Activities
Guest_
I would highly recommend Lobo del Mar. Their office is located on the right side as you make the turn towards old port (Across from Latitude 31 area). The have a number of boats offering many activities. Also, they have a fantastic sunset cruise for $25. The boat they use is a custom built catamaran with a huge deck surface, very comfortable and safe. The operation is entirely ran by a large family. The sunset cruise includes unlimited magaritas and soft drinks. Children are reduced price or free. Towards the end of the cruise they put on a dynamite belly dancing show. We have done other sunset cruise and have enjoyed Lobo del Mar the most. I would suggest making reservations early and requesting the catamaran.

Posted on: 4/25/2005 10:58am

RP Activities
Guest_Guest
Thanks!

Posted on: 4/25/2005 11:39am