Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Grande News - New Fractional owners for unit 403

Need help?
Members Help

New Fractional owners for unit 403
Guest_
We would like to get to know the other fractional owners of unit 403. We would like to discuss the last 4 weeks of ownership and see if the other owners in the LLP would like to buy them if LP gives a discount to close the unit and form the LLP. Please email or call me greg_lynda_anderson@cox.net 480-633-0439 Thanks, Greg and Lynda Anderson

Posted on: 4/18/2005 7:45pm

Derek & Carol Newman
Greg & Lynda - We Derek & Carol Newman along with Laslo & Kathy Budavari are fractional owners in Grande 403 we have 4 fractional weeks #37 to week #40. What are the last 4 weeks that remain to be sold?? We, Derek & Carol Newman may be interested in purchasing 1 or more of the weeks after finding out what weeks they are. Look forward to hearing from you & other Grande 403 Fractional Owners. Derek & Carol Newman Dryheat_1@netzero.com

Posted on: 5/15/2005 12:54pm

Guest_
I am not exactly sure, Rosemary can tell you exactly. I just want our unit to close and allow us to form our LLP with the owners in charge, NOT LP. Once we control our own LLP we can trade our weeks amoung ourselves. If our LLP purchased those weeks, we could rent them and defir our quarterly expenses. Our home email address is: greg_lynda_anderson@ cox.net It's nice to hear from other owners in our unit. The last newsletter asking for our quarterly payment had a questionaire in it about furnishings replacement and if I wanted to increase our quarterly payment to cover the cost of replacement at 7 years. I voted NO as we can replace items as they wear out and a wholesale replacement at a very high price and still have very nice furnishings in the unit. Let us know what your feelings are. Greg and Lynda

Posted on: 5/16/2005 3:01pm