Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Clubhouse News - Club House progress

Need help?
Members Help

Club House progress
Guest_
I saw it yesterday and it is awesome. The pool is tiled and they were working on the last of the deck and walkway entrance. We (Donna) used the exercize equipment and she was very pleased. Can't wait to swim up to the bar and get a cold one after sliding down the green pipe!! Looks like a lot of fun. I have to say Las Palmas has gone over the top with what they are delivering. Kudos to the Las Palmas Team.

Posted on: 2/24/2005 3:02pm

Club House progress
Guest_
Any word on if sauna and restaurant are progressing as well. Can't believe how quickly things are taking shape, with last unit well underway. Will restaurant be open to non LP people? Are there any other housing complexes with restaurants and any open to public??

Posted on: 2/25/2005 2:48pm

Club House progress
Guest_
(From Bob Miller - Current HOA President): Hi Graham, Great website. The progress on restuarant and Mini-mart has been a little slow even for Puerto Penasco. The process of getting the licenses and permits is taking time. Villas Bonitas did receive some plans for the restuarant from the Tenant so that we can start doing the basic electrical, plunming ventilation changes. The pool is supposed to be ready in about three weeks. The arcade area will have two 8 foot Brunswick pool tables and two Brunswick air Hockey Tables, plus a few chairs and small tables after the installation of the pool and air hockey tables. The rest of the furniture for the pool and patios under the palapos are supposed to be shipped in about 2 weeks. Hope that info is helpful. Bob

Posted on: 2/28/2005 6:34am

Club House progress
Guest_
hello, this is Ben Isikoff me and my mom where just at LP last weekend... the slide was alot of fun, and pool is nice... but it is still very cold? when will the heater start working?? and also a while back i was loking through the club house and saw a computer room? if so will Wi-Fi (wireless internet) be installed for people who bring down labtops?

Posted on: 3/28/2005 10:47am

Club House progress
Guest_
The heater is up and working and as of yesterday the pools were nice and warm. We do not know what will be installed as far as computer equipment. At the same time, we suspect they may not install anything that may require more maintenance and ongoing expense, no matter how small. GHR

Posted on: 4/15/2005 9:28am