Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Check it Out! - Weather

Need help?
Members Help

Weather
Guest_
Looks like more wind and cool temps, per another website, hope it doesn't bother the spring breakers...Here in Wisconsin, we're bracing for another winter storm. Expecting 5-8 inches of snow, and other areas in central WI. looking at getting 10-18 inches with wind...ugh..no matter how RP sounds, it's better than here !!!! Sunshine for all soon....

Posted on: 3/18/2005 5:19pm

Weather
Guest_
Linda, I was reading some of the old emails and came across yours that lead me to believe that you are from WI. Both my wife and I were born in Oshkosh and moved to Tempe in "81. Still have family and many relatives back in the cold country. Do you still live there? We own Grande 603. Gary & Vicki Weisbrick

Posted on: 10/31/2006 10:34am

Weather
Guest_
Yikes, sorry for delay in replying. Yes, we live in WI, and just enjoyed a little tease of snow last Friday night, roads were a mess and several accidents between 4 & 7 pm. Left us with about 4 inches of wet white stuff. Great for packing though...Hoping to be in MX sometime in Jan. Linda

Posted on: 11/17/2006 5:36am

Weather
Guest_
HELLO TO FELLOW CHEESE HEADS- WE SPEND OUR SUMMERS ON GREEN LAKE-OUR FAMILIES LIVE IN WEST BEND /BROOKFIELD/ELM GROVE/NEW BERLIN-WE MOVED TO SCOTTSDALE 6 YEARS AGO- RARELY GET TO ROCKY POINT DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES BUT DO ENJOY IT WHEN WE DO--STEVE AND JULIE- CASA 7

Posted on: 11/20/2006 6:33am

Weather
Guest_
We live in the West Bend area, but have relatives in Sun City., and discovered Rocky Point after yrs. of checking out the sights in AZ. We too, have to work for some time, but enjoy our vacations to our place on the Sea of Cortez. Happy Thanksgiving...

Posted on: 11/20/2006 2:17pm

Weather
Guest_
My wife and I were in Oshkosh this past weekend. I went deer hunting and enjoyed the cool weather. Glad to be back in Az. Will be going to RP in mid Jan. for long weekend to relax after holidays. Hope all have a great Thanksgiving.

Posted on: 11/21/2006 6:58pm

Weather
Guest_
Yes happy and safe holidays to all. We are planning to be in RP in Jan. as well. Perhaps we'll look you up and we can enjoy a beverage together...Linda

Posted on: 11/22/2006 9:35am