Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Photographs of the Las Palmas area - Bonita

Need help?
Members Help

Bonita
Guest_
Anyone in Bonita yet?? curious about photos form that building of pool area and overlooking villas and ocean...

Posted on: 3/18/2005 5:17pm

Bonita
Guest_
Yes there are people occupying the Bonita. During the weekend there always seemed to be between 10 and 15 cars in the lot and you could see people on the balconies and in the Spa etc. I am not certain how many have closed and we met some from the Bonita at the Saturday morning gathering. There are some recent pictures of and around the Bonita. GHR

Posted on: 3/21/2005 7:42am

Bonita
Guest_
Bonita is looking very nice... We where talking to some one in room 505 or maybe 605 and they said they had a great view of the light house and choya bay... the front bonita also looks nice, brick pathways, with nice landsacping... also a jucauzzi and waterfall... next time i go down to LP i will bring a camera to take pictures for you, if u havent seen bonita already...

Posted on: 3/28/2005 11:16am

Bonita
Guest_
Under the "Gallery" section of this site, there are some very recent pictures. GHR

Posted on: 3/29/2005 12:40pm

Bonita
Guest_
Thanks so much for the regular photo updates. We are enjoying the progress on clubhouse, pool and Delphin. The entrance and roadway are surprising, we had heard later summer for that. Anxious to see, but won't be able to be down til late June. Hoping info. keeps coming. Any signs of restaurant work inside clubhouse?? Enjoy your Sat. gathering..

Posted on: 4/9/2005 9:02am

Bonita
Guest_
The whole complex is nearing completion and once the back of the Delphin is completely painted, the building will not look much different until they install the balcony and fence railings and take down the green fence. Consequently you will see less and less pictures posted. Yes, there is some signs of activity in the restaurant and connected bar area. In a note from Bob Miller that we posted in "HOA News" on April 10, 2005 he said "...Villas Bonitas will begin to buildout the Restaurant…" You can no longer walk in and look around, they have cardboard in place to keep people out. Recently there have been workers inside welding and so on. GHR

Posted on: 4/15/2005 7:13am