Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Grande News - Grande 403 LLP has been formally formed

Need help?
Members Help

Grande 403 LLP has been formally formed
Guest_
Dear Grande 403 owners, Shannon has informed me that the LLP has been offically formed. No ownership documentation will be sent to owners. Your only document of ownership is you name on the LLP documents. I have asked that she select a date for the first owners meeting ASAP and notify owners of that date, time and location. (probably somewhere in the Phoenix valley) Please email her your agenda items for the meeting. They do not have to be detailed, just a short overview of the topic you wish to discuss and have the membership discuss and vote on. I suspect the first meeting will be a few hours in length as we have a lot to discuss and iron out. It will be very important that at least 75% of the owners be present at that meeting as it requires that percentage to make any changes to the operating document, other wise it will just be a meet and greet for the owners. I, for one, want significent changes in the operation document that will require elections to company officers, policy changes and checks and balances in the day to day operation. If you have questions and wish to speak to me directly you may call my home at 480-633-0439 after 6pm or by email at greg_lynda_anderson@ cox.net. I look forward to our first meeting of our condo company to meet each of you in person. Greg and Lynda Anderson

Posted on: 4/6/2006 6:49am

Grande 403 LLP has been formally formed
Guest_
Hi Greg, thank you so much for posting the LLP information. I fully agree with you that we should send Shannon key agenda items in order to make this meeting productive and as you mentioned it not a meet and greet meeting.I also like the idea to meet in the Phoenix area since most of the owners live in Arizona. Thank You, Alfredo & Raquel Matute

Posted on: 4/6/2006 6:12pm