Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Grande News - Formation of the LLP

Need help?
Members Help

Formation of the LLP
Guest_
Everyone should have received the LLP documents in the mail. I sent a message to several of you asking for your input as to the wording of the this document. I am uncomfortable with the wording of this document and would like to have some say in re-wording it. The only way this is going to happen is if Shannon in contacted directly asking for owner input. As of the end of last week no one but me had any concern. Are you aware that if the LLP is not formed by the transition meeting we have NO vote at the meeting and should the LLP be formed by that date, the manager votes in our behalf without any input from us the owners. The LLP documents puts the manager in full control of our unit. If you remain silent the LLP will go forth as written and then it will require 75% of the members to make any changes. Or you can choose not to signe and get your original money back. With the increased value of our unit you will lose a considerable amount of profit. Please respond to Shannon as soon as possible as to your feelings about the LLP wording. Greg Anderson

Posted on: 10/31/2005 7:37am

Formation of the LLP
Guest_
I have not yet received the document you are talking about. When did you get yours?

Posted on: 10/31/2005 10:21am

Formation of the LLP
Guest_
Sorry I just realized that this may be for the fractional owners am I correct? Gary

Posted on: 10/31/2005 10:23am

Formation of the LLP
Guest_
The documents are for the LLP being formed for the Grande 403 unit.

Posted on: 10/31/2005 8:29pm