Polls

Search

Discussions - Rentals - Las Palmas - Rental Testimonial

Need help?
Members Help

« 1 2 3 (4)

Las Palmas - Rental Testimonial
Guest_
Baja Building Pool has been the one selected to be Heated. Club House Spa will continue to be Heated 24/7 Baja Pool Heater will be TURNED ON next Thursday, October 27th. Pool will reach the desire Temperature by FRIDAY ( WEEKEND ). Last couple of days has been warm and nice here in Peñasco, average temperature 78-80 F. Today is very warm, no wind, It is expected to follow the same pattern for the weekend. All Spas are now Heated for the weekend, as usual. Have a nice Day. Francisco L. Montano.

Posted on: 10/21/2005 1:01pm

Guest_
I will be in the Baja on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday do you think it will stay warm? Garyd

Posted on: 10/21/2005 2:05pm

Guest_
It was warm on Sunday night but as of Monday was cold. So once more I was not able to use what I own because I can only come down midweek. I assume the clubhouse one was heated but am still miffed because I pay the same dues as everyone else but can't use what I pay forbecause I am not a weekend owner. When will this be rectified??

Posted on: 10/25/2005 9:08pm

Guest_

Posted on: 10/26/2005 12:33pm

Guest_
Wednesday October 26th: Heater for the BAJA Pool Turned on. Heater for BAJA Spa Turned on. Baja Pool and Spa will be Heated 7 days a week. Clubhouse Spa will continue to be Heated 7 days a week. Grande, Bonita and Delphin Spas will be Heated Friday through Sunday each week. Dolphin Rentals has been notified of this schedule. Bob Miller and Francisco Montaño Villas Bonitas

Posted on: 10/26/2005 12:35pm

« 1 2 3 (4)