Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Signs for Las Palmas - Swimming Pool and Ramada area

Need help?
Members Help

Swimming Pool and Ramada area
Guest_
From Bob Miller I did meet with Roger Horton today and we will meet again this Friday at Las Palmas to get some of the sign production going. The pool side signs will be in English and Spanish. From GHR - March 6, 2005: I understand that Roger, a Condo owner who is in the sign business , and Bob Miller have developed suitable signs and they will be posted shortly. GHR

Posted on: 3/6/2005 4:24pm

Guest_
From Roger Horton March 14, 2005 Plans are to come down Thursday 3/17/05 to install pool rule signs. Other signage won't be ready for a couple of weeks. Roger GHR

Posted on: 3/14/2005 11:47am

Guest_Guest
Are there plans to post signs on all the water features stating: " No Climbing on Rocks"? These sign used to exist. I notice many people (kids) climbing on the waterfalls and jumping off. This is not only dangerous, but I doubt the waterfalls will support this action.

Posted on: 3/20/2005 8:44am

Guest_
From Roger Horton - The producer of the signs: Graham, beach access, no beach access, and interior Club House signs are being produced now. I plan on being down April 15 to help install. Bob Miller is putting together some additional signage needs and will forward them to me. Suggestions could be given to Bob. Thanks for your interest and support, Roger

Posted on: 3/22/2005 12:20pm

Guest_
We have, just now, sent a note to the current HOA pointing out the, in some cases lack of swimming/spa/Ramada area signage and in some cases inconsistent signage. GHR

Posted on: 3/22/2005 12:49pm

Guest_
We hope to see some "Beach Access" and clubhouse signs installed this weekend. GHR

Posted on: 4/4/2005 2:14pm

Guest_
The inside clubhouse signs were delivered and installed last weekend and I think they look great. The beach access/no beach access signs were also delivered and placed at their future locations and are not yet cemented in their upright positions. I think they are very nice and konce installed will help direct renters and guests to the correct beach access paths.

Posted on: 4/15/2005 6:46am