Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Rentals - Hacienda Tax Office

Need help?
Members Help

Hacienda Tax Office
Guest_
I would appreciate if very much if anyone knows the location of the Hacienda Tax office to obtain the tax ID# to pay Hacienda tax. Thanks very much, Linda

Posted on: 9/18/2005 1:57pm

Hacienda Tax Office
Guest_
Ask Bob over at Sunnvalley Visa. He may or may not charge you though. Gary

Posted on: 9/18/2005 2:33pm

Hacienda Tax Office
Guest_
Thanks Gary, Did you get your Tax ID # though him?, Linda

Posted on: 9/18/2005 4:45pm

Hacienda Tax Office
Guest_
He did my FM3 as well as the hacienda number. He filled out some paperwork, I signed it then we went to an office across from Casa Bonita (if I remember correctly) paid some fees signed another paper there and it was submitted. Still waiting for the number but it supposedly takes 30 to 45 days to get. I think he charged me $150.00 for the Hacienda deal. He paid a portion to the lady at the office we went to and the rest was for him. If you speak Spanish go to a Notorios offfice across from and to the right from Casa Bonita and maybe you can get it done for less money. Gary

Posted on: 9/19/2005 5:21am

Hacienda Tax Office
Guest_
Gary, Thanks very much., Linda

Posted on: 9/19/2005 1:29pm

Hacienda Tax Office
Guest_
De Nada

Posted on: 9/19/2005 1:45pm

Hacienda Tax Office
Jerry & Chrystal Colglazier
I also went to Bob since there "appears" to be no hacienda office in Penesco. Met with Bob for the second time last thursday after earlier filling out some papers and giving him $150. Thursday went with him to the Notario down the street from Las Polomis sales office where I signed some more papers and Bob paid a fee. Was told the next step is he gets the papers back from the Notario, and then he takes them to an accountant who gets a fee. The accountant "does his thing" and ultimately takes the papers to the hacienda office in Mexicalli who issues the hacienda number. Was told the process from last Thursday will probably take about a month. Jerry Colglazier

Posted on: 9/20/2005 11:11am

Hacienda Tax Office
Guest_
Just recieived my Hacienda document via e Mail from Bob at Sunnyside. Took about 3 weeks. Gary

Posted on: 9/20/2005 5:10pm

Hacienda Tax Office
Guest_
Thanks all....gracias, :) Linda

Posted on: 9/21/2005 3:47pm