Las Palmas Owners

Loginname:
Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Signs for Las Palmas - No Beach/Beach Access Signs for the Villas Main Driveways

Need help?
Members Help

No Beach/Beach Access Signs for the Villas Main Driveways
Guest_
There are 2 new signs on each side, posted in an effort to stop the foot traffic taking shortcuts to and from the beach through the Villa properties. Please see the images in the "Gallery" section of this site title - "Villas". Some may not be aware that the grass area in the front, rear and sides of the Villas is not common area. I am not certain and I understand if we were in the U.S. the term that could apply to this area may be "Restricted Common Area". Again I am not certain and it is difficult to tell since the original project documents for Las Palmas are in Spanish but I have seen the term "Areas of Association Responsibility" used. If I understand that correctly, I gather those are areas the HOA maintains since in this case the view of the landscaping is considered to be for the "benefit of all". Again this is only my understanding that the owner of the Villas are restricted from making any changes, additions, deletions of any kind to any portion of that property, including vegetation, without first applying for and obtaining approval from the "Architectural Review Committee". To further clarify I have posted images of the "lot #19" that we purchased as well a an image showing the plan of theVilla built on lot #19 in the "Gallery" section of this site title - "Villas". GHR

Posted on: 4/27/2005 4:58pm