Las Palmas Owners

Loginname:
Password:

Polls

Search

Discussions - Delphin Square News - do's any one know owners to unit Delphin 702

Need help?
Members Help

do's any one know owners to unit Delphin 702
Guest_
Hi do's anyone know who  is the owners are to unit at delphin 702. and can some one give their e-mail so I can contact them???  my unit is right below them and seem we had a SECOND WATER LEAK in our unit AGAIN. and it was not because of falty pipes.......  please contact me I don't want to post the dirty laundry about your family but if I don't hear from you I will not have any choice except to go to the board with this problem...

Posted on: 5/26/2008 11:52am

Re: do's any one know owners to unit Delphin 702
Joe & Corey Noriega

I don't know who they are but it was a young large group and they were so loud all weekend.... They had a fight in the hallway and got blood all down our next door condo door. Finally had to get security up there at around 2am but they wouldn't answer the door when security knocked on it.

D-603 also had a lot of people in a 1 bedroom and they were also very noisy and we had to tell the kids from that condo several times to get off of the top of the hottub waterfall....same goes for kids climbing on one of the casa dome rooftops...we had to come down from our condo to tell them to get off of it. Real lack of supervison over memorial weekend.

Posted on: 6/2/2008 4:53am